Sunday, October 24, 2010

Week 12

  • Sleep: Going in and out of being sleepy and being totally fine.  I'm hoping that means the exhaustion is going away.
  • Exercise: Walking occasionally and ran about 2 miles through the airport today to try to get to my gate in time.  I plan on going back to pilates this week.
  • Cravings: lemons. lemons. LEMONS!
  • Weight: I'm up about 3-4 lbs.
  • Pregnancy Symptom I'm not loving: Oh I got a new one - headaches and a stuffy nose.
  • What I am looking forward to: Finally telling everyone about the bean! I've slowly started telling a select few, but it's been fun so far.
  • Think it's funny that: I'm already wearing maternity clothes. Those bands that go around my pants don't do me any good, so I just went and skipped ahead to maternity clothes.  Most maternity pants are too big for me and end up falling down repeatedly.
  • Favorite Moment this week: Seeing the bean and having him actually LOOK like a baby! We're wrapping up the first trimester and it's cool to see that there's actually a little baby in there and not just a blob that has a heartbeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment