Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Week 10-11

  • Sleep: Still tired.  Still not getting enough.
  • Exercise: Haven't been able to get much this week.  Read below.
  • Cravings: Lemons, salad, and milk
  • Weight: I'm up about 2 lbs still.
  • Pregnancy Symptom I'm not loving: aversion to smells.
  • What I am looking forward to: Ending the first trimester
  • On a another note: Things have been a little crazy this week.  Bobbie (DB's mom), had been diagnosed with cervical and ovarian cancer around April/May of this year, and things have progressed pretty quickly.  Over the last week, she experienced a deep decline and sadly, passed away this past Sunday.  We spent as much time with her as we could, but I'm very sad that our baby will not get to spend any time with his Grammy.  She was very excited about the arrival of the Barney baby, and I know she would have been an amazing presence for our child.  Even though she won't be here physically, I know she's still here in spirit.  The last email she sent me was about this blog...about how she loved it, but wished there were more photos of my belly and of Dana.  So, here is her wish fulfilled...

Me at around 11 1/2 weeks.  I already can't fit in my pants and am wearing maternity shorts in this picture.

Dana making a fun discovery for the baby while going through some of Bobbie's stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment