Friday, October 29, 2010

Week 13

  • Sleep: I'm not nearly as tired as I used to be, but man is it hard for me to get out of bed.
  • Exercise: Tons of walking and going back to pilates tomorrow...
  • Cravings/Aversions: I still love a lemon from time-to-time, but nothing really crazy recently.  Definitely not loving food that's bad for me and realized the smell of pumpkin is a real turnoff right now.
  • Weight: Lost a little this week, so only up about 2.5 lbs
  • Pregnancy Symptom I'm not loving: Headaches...apparently they come with the second tri territory
  • What I am looking forward to: Just cruisin' along right now. Kind of just enjoying it...
  • Think it's funny that: I'm showing. Like full-on showing.
  • Favorite Moment this week: Telling everyone that would listen! It's funny because it's old news to me, but exciting and fun for everyone else.  This baby is going to have a lot of "aunts" and "uncles."
  • And last but not least: Here is this week's bump picture!

Man, oh man...how does one pose for a photo like this?



No comments:

Post a Comment