Thursday, December 2, 2010

Week 17/18

  • Sleep: Sleeping really well and not all that tired all the time.  
  • Exercise: Going for walks and chasing around nieces
  • Cravings/Aversions: Not anything specific, but I definitely want more sweets than I ever have before.  Seems like I need candy just about everyday.
  • Weight: 7 lbs up.  
  • Pregnancy Symptom I'm not loving: Not drinking! Especially during the holidays when everyone is kicking back and enjoying. 
  • What I am looking forward to: Knowing BB's gender and registering!
  • Think it's funny that: I look like a total pear right now (see photo).  My boobs are the same size but my belly and butt are bigger.  Actually, it's more like a punching bag that you can knock down that will pop right back up.
  • Favorite Moment this week: Strangers are now starting to recognize that I'm pregnant.  Last night at dinner, our waiter immediately offered up decaf iced tea and pickles with ice cream.
  • And last but not least: A bump picture. 


No comments:

Post a Comment