Friday, December 17, 2010

Week 20 - Halfway cooked

  • Sleep: Not sure what the deal was this week, but I woke up in the middle of the night for hours on end a few days this week. One night DB even got up too and we watched some standard 3am TV programming.
  • Exercise: I've been running all over the place this week.  It's been a super busy week with getting ready for the holidays, etc.  Not to mention, my new office has tons of stairs, so there's been LOTS of stair climbing this week.
  • Cravings/Aversions: I still love sweets, but there's been nothing strong this week, although it has been hard for me to resist sodas.
  • Weight: 12 lbs up...pretty hot
  • Pregnancy Symptom I'm not loving: The aches and pains! BB is pushing pretty hard to my right side and so when I lay on my right side, there's clearly an organ or two that is getting smashed.  Also, after long periods of sitting at work, I've got a sore back and tailbone.  I had to invest in a butt pillow this week...also pretty hot.
  • What I am looking forward to: Starting the nursery decor planning.  I've got a few ideas, but trying to get the whole vision in place.  Plus the room is a little small, so trying to tell myself that I probably can't put in all the furniture I'm envisioning.
  • Think it's funny that: I look rrrrreally pregnant.  Some of my friends this week have just looked at me and said "woah"
  • Favorite Moment this week: Well it had to be the moment we'd been waiting for...we're having a girl!  So excited to have a little lady join the Barney family and we both couldn't be more happy.  I'm secretly relieved because I have no idea what to do with a baby boy. I see lots of cute outfits in her future.  We've got a name picked out, but we're giving it a test run this week just to be sure.
  • And last but not least: Here's a pic of the little lady waving for mama and papa during the ultrasound this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment