Friday, December 10, 2010

Week 19


  • Sleep: Going as well as can be expected...had a whole week of not having to get up to pee in the middle of the night  
  • Exercise: After the weight scare this week, I really got my butt in motion. Lots of stairs and brisk walking three times so far this week.
  • Cravings/Aversions: Oh man, sweets...sweets....sweets! I need something sweet all the time.  Yesterday I actually bought a piece of cake to eat after lunch. Today it was a cookie.  That explains the weight jump
  • Weight: 11 lbs up.  Whoa! Scary scale this week. Totally trying to take better inventory of what I eat so I don't end up +40 lbs by the end of this.  I need to gain 20-25 overall, so being halfway there before I'm halfway there is not good.
  • Pregnancy Symptom I'm not loving: Restless legs.  I've been getting restless legs every night when I get in bed.  Usually it means about 15-20 minutes of shaking them out, then I'm good to go. 
  • What I am looking forward to: You know, that whole gender screening thing next week.
  • Think it's funny that: It seems like everyone is pregnant.  Everytime I turn around, I'm hearing about a friend or celeb that's knocked up.
  • Favorite Moment this week: Moving into a new office at work.  I know it has nothing to do with BB, but me and the bean have lots more room now in our new office space.
  • And last but not least: You ain't gettin a bump picture this week, but here's a picture of the super chic diaper bag I've ordered.  It arrived last week and it's enormous...can't wait to put it to good use.

No comments:

Post a Comment