Friday, January 14, 2011

Week 23/24

  • Sleep: Ugh.  Been getting up way too early and not sleeping nearly enough.  This morning, I was woken up many times by baby tugging on me...ouch!
  • Exercise: I've been too cold and too tired to do anything out of the ordinary this week.
  • Cravings/Aversions: Crushed ice.  I love chomping on it, which is said to be a sign of anemia.  I'm getting a blood test next week with my doctor
  • Weight: 15 lbs+
  • Pregnancy Symptom I'm not loving: The extra weight! I feel like an obese person and when I go up stairs, I feel like I'm wearing leg weights.  I'll also get the pregnancy waddle from time-to-time.
  • What I am looking forward to: Finishing up that nursery.  We've only just begun, but I really like the way it's shaping up.
  • Think it's funny that: Time is flying! BB will be here before you know it!  It's also pretty surreal to be talking about baby showers...weird.
  • Favorite Moment this week: Seeing BB kick from the outside.  It was like seeing an alien inside me.  So strange!!
  • And last but not least: Interesting to note that this week - the doctor has started measuring my bump.  We measured at 24 centimeters, which is precisely where it should be.  Good work BB!

No comments:

Post a Comment