Saturday, January 1, 2011

Week 21/22/22.5


  • Sleep: Pretty good so far, although I've woken up a few times in the middle of the night for hours on end. My favorite was waking up at 4am on Christmas morning/night, watching 16 and pregnant, eating a bag of peanut m&ms and then passing back out at 5am.
  • Exercise: Tons of walking around all over the place. Sometimes it makes me really tired and sometimes I'm totally fine. Generally, I'll need to sit more often than usual because my back will start to ache.
  • Cravings/Aversions: Getting over sweets, even though I'm still consuming them. Other than that, nothing too strong or crazy
  • Weight: 13 lbs+
  • Pregnancy Symptom I'm not loving: Growing pains! One night I woke up with so much pain around my uterus from the rapid expanding. Little lady isgrowing fast!! I think everyday I look a little bigger.
  • What I am looking forward to: Hitting weeks 24/25. That's when you reach pretty strong viability and should anything go totally crazy, the BB could survive outside the womb.
  • Think it's funny that: I haven't gained more weight. I'm right on track, which relieves me to no end, but I was always scared that I'd end up gaining massive amounts when I was preggo. Kinda enjoying this sped-up metabolism thing.
  • Favorite Moment this week: I enjoyed registering for the BB and I really love any chance I can get to buy her a little outfit. Trying to stop myself from overbuying on clothes. A common first-time momma mistake.
  • And last but not least: Here's a belly pic from New Year's Eve...camera phone quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment