Sunday, January 30, 2011

Week 25/26/26.5

  • Sleep: Had some of the best sleep ever this week, but also had a few nights of being wide awake at 4am.  
  • Exercise: Last week I was in Park City, Utah, so I did a lot of hiking around at a higher altitude, which really wore me out.  This week DB and I did a few 30-45 minute walks around the neighborhood after work.
  • Cravings/Aversions: Still liking ice and really enjoying iced tea, but really I just want food in general
  • Weight: 21 lbs+
  • Pregnancy Symptom I'm not loving: The inability to bend over! Well, technically I can still bend over, but it's getting really, really uncomfortable.
  • What I am looking forward to: Putting up the finishing (yeah right) details on the nursery.  Lots of furniture in place, now just time for the little details, which hopefully won't take long...considering the room is very small.
  • Think it's funny that: Every stranger I meet wants to talk to me about BB.  Everyone is really nice about it, but it's a constant topic of conversation.
  • Favorite Moment this week: Getting the crib and other furniture in place.  Her room is going to be so adorable!
  • And last but not least: At the beginning of week 25, I went in for my glucose test and to be tested for anemia.  I passed the glucose test with no problem, but I am showing signs of anemia.  I've started on an iron supplement and if it doesn't get better after this week, I've got got consider eating beef again...for the first time in 6 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment