Thursday, March 24, 2011

Week 30/31/32/33/34


  • Sleep: Some nights it's insomnia.  Some nights I'm dead to the world.  Most nights I'm snoring louder than anyone ever should.  All night I'm in and out of the bathroom.
  • Exercise: The last two weeks have totally consumed me with SXSW going on.  I got way more walking/exercise than I should of and my body definitely hit many breaking points
  • Cravings/Aversions: Starting to want salads pretty often and be turned off by bad foods, although sweets still get me.  And I love a glass of ice.
  • Weight: 31ish lbs+...I just weigh myself at the doctor these days
  • Pregnancy Symptom I'm not loving: My sheer size.  It's really hard to move around at all and I've got the pregnancy waddle down to a science at this point.
  • What I am looking forward to: Still looking forward to giving birth and next week I'll be getting my final ultrasound.
  • Think it's funny that: Everyone wants to touch my belly and talk about baby.  I mean everyone. Also, men are much more weary of me, whereas all women want to talk and sympathize with me.  So much for those men hitting on me at the beginning!
  • Favorite Moment this week(s): SXSW ending!  Now things have died down considerably and I can really just get ready for my maternity leave
  • My Doctor Says: Everything looks and sounds perfect (knock on wood).  I had to stay overnight at the hospital last week because I had a minor fender bender and I went there just to be safe.  My uterus was contracting and I wad dehydrated, so they packed me full of fluids, monitored me and then sent me on my way.
  • And last but not least: Walking around during SXSWeek nearly sent me straight to bedrest, but I survived and am starting to feel like myself again.  But in the meantime, take a gander at my legs one night during the festival.  It looks like I'm wearing a fat suit they're so swollen.


No comments:

Post a Comment