Friday, April 1, 2011

Week 35

  • Sleep: I get up almost at the exact same times each night to pee.  Midnight-ish, between 3-4am, and around 6:30-7am.
  • Exercise: No. Giving my body a break from the hell I just put it through
  • Cravings/Aversions: BBQ potato chips and salad with vinaigrette...not ranch
  • Weight: 37lbs+...I gained 5 lbs in a 10 days. My doc says it's all fluid and I believe it.
  • Pregnancy Symptom I'm not loving: The swelling.  Nothing fits anymore, anywhere.
  • What I am looking forward to: Hitting full term next week and my baby shower.
  • Think it's funny that: I've now gotten so big. So big that it's almost comical.
  • Favorite Moment this week(s): Getting to see our little lady! We got the final ultrasound today.  Baby B is measuring around 6.5 lbs with about 5 weeks to go, so she's going to be big.  She's got big, chubby cheeks, DB's nose and my mouth.  OH and DB's grouchy expression. 
  • My Doctor Says: Everything is right on track and uncomfortable as expected!
  • And last but not least: We got a TON of stuff last week from my brother and sister-in-law.  So thankful for that.  Baby B's going to be dressed to the nines for the first year of life. No doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment