Sunday, September 5, 2010

Week 5 - again.



Let me explain.  I'm not rehashing last week.  We found out this week that we're a few days off on our calculations, so Barney Bean is actually 5 weeks, this week!.
  • Sleep: Still tired and I plan to be for awhile.
  • Exercise: Waiting for the OK from my doctor.  Will probably take it easy until week 8.
  • Cravings: Started with nothing and hating all things sweet, but last night I had to have frozen yogurt for dinner, so go figure.
  • Pregnancy Symptom I'm not loving: The nausea and the utter exhaustion.  Oh, and I'm definitely crankier than usual
  • What I am looking forward to: actually getting to week 6! geez come on already
  • Think it's funny that: I'll now be having a Cinco de Mayo baby - names we're considering: Margarita, Guadalupe, Jesus and Juan
  • Favorite Moment this week: Seeing the little Barney Bean at our first ultrasound.  He's cute even though he looks like a little egg and is teeny as can be.  



gratuitous belly shot...don't I look thrilled

No comments:

Post a Comment