Thursday, September 16, 2010

Week 6, 7 and 1/2!

I was traveling all last week in Canada, so I wasn't able to chronicle how I was feeling/doing, but to bring ya up to speed

  • Sleep: I'm still tired A LOT.  Probably the one symptom that is really persistent and I regularly feel hungover.
  • Exercise: Still waiting for official OK, but I did a ton of walking on the mean streets of Toronto
  • Cravings: Nothing specific, but I've noticed the actual sight or thought of some foods makes me nauseous.  And actually I've been craving glasses and glasses of skim milk!
  • Pregnancy Symptom I'm not loving: Still the exhaustion and the bloating.  I've pretty much been super bloated since day 1, but it's now effecting the way my pants button.  No fun.
  • What I am looking forward to: Telling friends about the little bean.  I've still only shared the news with our closest family
  • Think it's funny that: Some of my friends are starting to look at me suspiciously.  Not because I'm plumpy, but because I won't join them in their usual wine drinking.  This has been the HARDEST part of keeping it secret.
  • Favorite Moment this week: We saw little bean's heartbeat this morning, which was a strong 170! Doc also said I'm now about 5 days further than he thought, but we're keeping the due date the same, so technically, I'm 7-8 weeks along today.

No comments:

Post a Comment