Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Week 8!

  • Sleep: Well this is interesting.  Of course, per ussss, I'm tired a lot, but I've been suffering from a bit of pregnancy insomnia
  • Exercise: A bit more active, but not up to where I want to be.  Should know more after talking to the doc next week
  • Cravings: Still loving the skim milk.  Today I wanted both pickles and peanut butter. 
  • Pregnancy Symptom I'm not loving: The insomnia is my def least fav.  But I'm also not loving the pregnancy pimples that seem to be popping up.
  • What I am looking forward to: Little bean's first check-in/up on Monday!
  • Think it's funny that: I got such a strong reaction from the first friend I shared the news with.  She was in total shock, but of course is super excited and can't wait to celebrate Cinco de Mayo with the little bean.
  • Favorite Moment this week: Just kinda enjoying the bean and talking about him (or her!) with my family.  We're excited to graduate from the embryo phase into the fetus phase!

No comments:

Post a Comment