Thursday, September 30, 2010

Week 9

  • Sleep: My sleep is starting to regulate, which is great.  I still get super tired around 8:30pm, but I usually stay up until around 11pm.  But the mornings are much more difficult for me to get out of bed and I get scared if you tell me I have to get up early.
  • Exercise: Met with the nurse this week and exercise is a go.  Back to walking 40 min-1hour a few times a week and I'll add in some light weights.  The one walk I've had since going to the doctor made me feel great, but definitely felt more like exercise than it normally does.
  • Cravings: Must have skim milk everyday and for the most part any real cravings I've been having recently are for healthy foods like salad...I can't get enough salad.  I'm not interested in anything fried or super heavy.  Also, I was once totally opposed to sweets.  Now the tables have turned and I love them!  Especially anything cinnamon-sugar.
  • Weight: I'm up about 2 lbs from my normal weight, but my weight usually moved in a 5lb range quite often.  And by normal weight, I mean where I was when I got knocked up, which is def at least 10 lbs heavier than I'm used to being.
  • Pregnancy Symptom I'm not loving: Tight pants and nausea.  Both which occur after eating.
  • What I am looking forward to: Moving in to double-digit weeks.
  • Think it's funny that: I have no interest in looking at or purchasing baby stuff...yet.  I know that will change, but let's get out of the first tri and learn the baby's sex...then we'll shop til we drop.
  • Favorite Moment this week: Hearing bean's heartbeat.  I wish DB had been there for it, but it was definitely the best moment of being prego so far.  The nurse was shocked she heard it so early, but the little guy had a strong beat of 160. 

No comments:

Post a Comment