Friday, April 8, 2011

Week 36


  • Sleep: I'm pretty much getting no sleep these days. Mainly between the constant peeing and overall discomfort, there's not a lot of shuteye happening here.
  • Exercise: A few evening walks with DB here and there, but not a whole lot.
  • Cravings/Aversions: Nothing really.  Just food in general.  Although I made the mistake of eating really, really spicy food this week and it nearly destroyed me for a whole day.
  • Weight: 37.5 lbs+...this week it was all baby gaining
  • Pregnancy Symptom I'm not loving: The pure discomfort in everything I do.
  • What I am looking forward to: Getting some sleep tonight...fingers crossed.
  • Think it's funny that: People look at me like I'm some sort of circus attraction.
  • Favorite Moment this week(s): Making it through another week.  That just means I'm one step closer.
  • My Doctor Says: She confirmed what I've long suspecting...my baby is a little baker and will probably be hanging out in there for a little while longer.  She's not ready for her big debut.

No comments:

Post a Comment