Friday, April 15, 2011

Week 37


  • Sleep: zzzzzzzz....huh, sleep? What's that? Sleep is currently my best friend and biggest enemy.  As in, I'm not getting any, but want it real bad.
  • Exercise: Eh, not a lot.  I try to walk, but I move slower than mud.  Maybe this weekend.
  • Cravings/Aversions: Milk is pretty good for when I wake up at 3am and can't sleep.  Other than that, I've been getting hungry but not really wanting anything.
  • Weight: 40 lbs+...real hot
  • Pregnancy Symptom I'm not loving: Still not loving being so large and in charge.  Definitely don't like that I can't bend over.  Also, hate rolling myself outta bed.  Oh yeah AND the constant peeing.
  • What I am looking forward to: The next dr appt and finally finishing up the little lady's room. I've been too tired to tackle this head-on.
  • Think it's funny that: I'm so big.  It's really ridiculous at this point.
  • Favorite Moment this week(s): I had moment of zen this week, where I realized I shouldn't be in a such a rush to get baby out.  I should enjoy these last few weeks, because once she's here, that's it.  There's no turning back.  I've been trying to spend more time with DB and enjoy the bits of peace and quiet we have left.  Bake a little longer if you wish Baby B...just bake away from my bladder, please!
  • My Doctor Says: Oh man, well I'm about 1.5 cm dilated and 30% effaced.  Progress since last week.  She's measuring about 10 days ahead of her due date in terms of size and call Guinness because I could be birthing the world's largest baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment