Thursday, April 21, 2011

Week 38


  • Sleep: I was doing better this week.  Just tons of sleep, but then last night I only got about 2 hours.
  • Exercise: Some walking here and there, but it's really hard for me to move my body at all at this point
  • Cravings/Aversions: Baby has started dropping and in turn, I now want to eat just about anything.  I'm also trying to eat all the bad stuff I can before I have to be good again.
  • Weight: 41 lbs+
  • Pregnancy Symptom I'm not loving: Name something about pregnancy and I'm probably fed up with it at this point
  • What I am looking forward to: Dilating!
  • Think it's funny that: People are surprised I haven't popped yet. Oh and they've started a pool at work, wagering on when she'll make her big debut.
  • Favorite Moment this week(s): This is weird, but I was pretty excited when I was having regular contractions and the doctor told me to come in for a labor check.  I thought it was too good to be true...and it was.  I was sent home after 2 hours of no dilation.
  • My Doctor Says: I'm about the same as last week, although baby has started to drop, so that's good. She also doesn't think I'll go past my due date, but who really knows???
  • On another note: I got to meet my new little nephew this week.  Baby Ryland was born on Monday at 6:30pm.  Now he's just waiting patiently to meet his cousin!

No comments:

Post a Comment